Wednesday, May 12, 2010

UPDATE ON LISA FRANK

Shit is getting confusing.
I mean super serious confusing.
First I cannot stop calling Lisa Frank; Ann Frank.
This may make me seem like an ignorant ass hole but I swear to god I am not, at the sake of wanting to keep being the funny person you guys go to for your laughs I will not tell you how passionately I feel about genocide awareness but I still cannot stop thinking of the name Anne Frank first when I try to remember who made those super crazy awesome stickers! At least my history class did a good job ingraining that name into my head. Yeah public schools.
SECOND I got Lisa Frank and Paul Frank confused.
Both make stickers, binders, notebooks, sweatshirts, t-shirts and overall silly designs but I regret to inform you that Lisa Frank did NOT make silly monkeys... PAUL Frank did. Her asshole brother.

Paul is Lisa's twin brother. When Paul and Lisa were growing up they made all types of stickers together.They were all very fun stickers and all the kids in the neighborhood wanted to be just like Paul and Lisa. Little did Paul and Lisa know but they were like the two boys on the Lost Island. One was evil (Paul) and one was good (Lisa)  Paul made fun stickers like you see here...




Lisa was tortured. She was truly the creative genius of the two but could not get past her own insanity.  She was expected to really go places as the good daughter but could not look past her brothers creepy animal faces judging her.

Paul started to steal ideas from Lisa. She started to accuse him of this and was sent to a therapist (because their mom loved the evil child better, just like LOST!) and as I told you before this therapist was in on Paul's plan to make rich off of her insane stickers. (See post below called STICKERS! if you have no idea what I'm talking about.)
His monkeys were dwindling in popularity and he needed a boost in sales...
alas his scheming was all for naught... Lisa's therapist, though another exploiter of her creative arts, was also deeply in love with her and would not give Paul her drawings. Therefore he still comes out with monkey drawings whilst trying to copy some of Lisa's core ideas...

Paul, you really think this....


is as good as this?.....

I mean....
THIS.....

Yeah. Didn't think so.

No comments:

 

accutane lawsuit